Tuesday 19 April 2011

Stripclub Stereotypes ; a new series

I've decided that although this blog is a personal journey, the strip club world is a private world, full of different characters - from the weird and wonderful to the relatively normal who get dragged in like so many exhibitionist and pervy flotsam and jetsam.

To give some sort of background, I've been asking fellow dancers and chosen customers what type of stereotypes - both punters and dancers - keep popping up and in.




The response has been great, and made me think of the club in a whole new way.  It's become less of a social struggle, and more a perverse comedy played out in front of my twinkly little toes.

Over the coming weeks, I'll be devoting some hard work and attention (I know, right? Doesn't sound like me), anyways, I'm planning and crossing my fingers that I'll be able to dispel some myths and create some new ones with a series on the individuals that rock my world, night in, night out.

No comments: