Monday 7 November 2011

Monday moon in aries

Ohhh apparently the moon is in Aries, my star sign, and this fills me full of energy and awesomeness.

I'm going to use it to my advantage by jumping in the shower and thinking positive thoughts as I scrub the fading tan from my body.
I'll then be a nice moonlight White which I can set off with lashings of perfumed cream till I glisten like a star.
I'm then gonna meditate for a few minutes on my goals for this week. I like to do this on a Monday as otherwise I can be do scatty that I get terribly distracted by gin, tonic, or a combination of the two.
I'm then going to grab my new Italian lacy number which is in a lovely pearly white and strip all night like the moon maiden I am.

Isn't it great when strippers spend too much time alone and go slightly dotty? I think that must be the moons effects too....

P.S. I'll keep you updated on how cosmic this week goes....

No comments: